打印 上一主题 下一主题

Legal English Interview-4lvshihui.cn

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-10 13:15:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

关于领导才能及人际关系技巧:
Leadership
1.        What attributes do you have that would instill client confidence?
2.        When you are in a team/group/committee setting, how often are you chosen to be a leader? Why? Are there times when you choose not to lead? Why?
3.        Describe a situation in which you acted as a leader that was particularly satisfying to you.
4.        Tell me about your role with (some extracurricular activity selected from resume).
Students should be able to tell a story about themselves, weaving in information from their resumes and making the story relevant to the interview.
Interpersonal Skills
1.        Tell me about a time when you worked as part of a team. What is your favorite part about teamwork? Least favorite part?
2.        What do you do when you know you need help or more expertise?
3.        Have you had a person who acted as a mentor at some point in your life? Tell me about him/her.
Does the applicant recognize that others who have gone before him/her have helped him/her? Can the applicant give credit to others? The failure to be able to give credit to anyone else could be an indication that the student will now work well with others.
4.        What skills do you believe that you have that would contribute to a team effort?
5.        Why do people like working with you? Why might people not like to work with you?
6.        Tell me about a time when you were in a pressure situation. Why do you think this situation arose? What, in hindsight, were you most dissatisfied with about your performance? What do you wish you had done differently?
7.        Tell me about a task you accomplished as a member of a group which you now believe you could have handled better alone.
8.        Law school, especially the first year, can be extremely stressful. How do/did you deal with the stress?
9.        When disappointment or failure occurs in your life, what do you do?
10.        Describe an event in your life that has had a major impact on you.
11.        How do you help others who are in crisis or under stress?
12.        What is your favorite non-law-related activity?
Student should demonstrate good judgment (e.g., if the student's two favorite activities are drinking in bars, and attending the opera, does the student choose to discuss opera?) and demonstrate a well-rounded personality.
13.        If you had an extra hour in the day, what would you do with it (working or studying is not permitted)?

『以上内容为网上采集,并不代表律师汇的观点,请及时删除不良信息和非法内容!』
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|重庆律师热线:15902340199 -QQ:896895738    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 21:27 , Processed in 0.124338 second(s), 21 queries .